INDIAN CLUBS REQUIREMENTS
This Indian clubs certification course is not a beginners course!
It is essential that you are able to perform the double inner, outer and parallel swings, BOTH the in sync AND out of sync variations, to get the most of this course. You can learn the basic requirements at home by subscribing to HEROIC SPORT video tutorials.
The bulk of the course is spent on how to teach the Indian clubs exercises in a safe and progressive fashion.
On the second day of the course, you will be teaching new beginners for about 1 hour.
INDIAN CLUBS CERTIFICATION
After this Certification you will be able to implement training with Indian clubs into your personal training business.
Participants receive an Indian Club Instructor Manual and a certificate of attendance. To become a certified instructor requires the participant to maintain a log book and teach 60 hours within one year of completing the course. Instructors will also be tested on theory and technical skills. Certificates will only be delivered after criteria is met.
- Key concepts of club swinging
- Safety and basics such as stance, grip and breathing
- Teaching in a systematized and progressive way
- Single and double Indian club exercises
- Simple and complex swing patterns, switching directions
- Trouble shooting: common mistakes
- Progressions and regressions to suit the abilities of a wide range of clients
- Adapting technique for heavy clubs
- Classic and non classical Indian Club exercises
- Footwork and movement patterns with Indian clubs
- Exercises for left side -right side independence
- Simple routines and how to develop your own
- Circuit training
- Teaching a basic workshop (on day 2)
- Trainer manual (PDF download)
You get to keep the set of Pahlavandle from Heroic Sport you’ll be using on the weekend.
REMEMBER to bring 2 plastic bottles to train along. 2*1 liter soda/ carbonated water bottles only!
You’ll also have the chance to swing traditional wooden clubs, light and heavy.
All courses are taught (in English) by Thierry Sanchez from Heroic Sport.
Thierry is a physical trainer from Denmark, former kettlebell world champion, and head trainer for Sønderborg Pahlavani Club. Created in 2014, it is Denmark’s oldest and most ative club for Indian club swinging. Thierry teaches currently Indian clubs classes in fitness centers, and runs workshops at fitness conventions and schools.
TERMS OF SALE
BY PURCHASING THIS INDIAN CLUBS CERTIFICATION COURSE, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
- Please ensure that you use a valid email address when you register.
- Places on a course are limited. Bookings operate on a “first come, first served” principle.
- To reserve a place on a course, payment must be made in full.
- If you cancel your place up to 28 days before the course start date, you will be offered a refund of 65% of the fee paid.
- If you cancel your place within 28 days of the course start date, or do not show up on the day, we are not expected to offer you a place on a future course or refund any money.
- We reserve the right to cancel or move a course to a different date or location. In this instance a full refund option will be offered to you.
- All measures are taken to ensure your safety on courses, however you participate and train at your own risk. Thierry Sanchez cannot be held liable for injury in any way.
- You are responsible to arrange your own accommodation, transport and meals.
- You are responsible to turn up in time at the venue on the day of the course, according to the details provided online.