- Please ensure that you use a valid email address when you register.
- Places on a course are limited. Bookings operate on a “first come, first served” principle.
- To reserve a place on a course, payment must be made in full.
- If you cancel your place up to 28 days before the course start date, you will be offered a refund of 65% of the fee paid.
- If you cancel your place within 28 days of the course start date, or do not show up on the day, we are not expected to offer you a place on a future course or refund any money.
- We reserve the right to cancel or move a course to a different date or location. In this instance a full refund option will be offered to you.
- All measures are taken to ensure your safety on courses, however you participate and train at your own risk. Thierry Sanchez cannot be held liable for injury in any way.
- You are responsible to arrange your own accommodation, transport and meals.
- You are responsible to turn up in time at the venue on the day of the course, according to the details provided online.
- For group bookings, a non refundable 35% deposit is asked from the host to secure and confirm a date.
- Digital products (kettlebell training pdf) and online coaching are non returnable and non refundable.
- Prices may change without prior notice.
Within this document ‘we, our, company, company’s’ refers to Thierry Sanchez and ‘you’ refers to the client.
Exercise is not without its risks, and this or any other exercise program may result in injury. They include but are not limited to: risk of injury, aggravation of a pre-existing condition, or adverse effect of over-exertion such as muscle strain, abnormal blood pressure, fainting, disorders of heartbeat, and very rare instances of heart attack.
To reduce the risk of any injury and /or illness, before beginning this or any exercise program, please seek medical advice for guidance regarding appropriate exercise levels and precautions. It is particularly important to seek such advice if you suffer from an ongoing medical condition which may be affected by exercise.
The exercise instruction and advice presented is for information purposes only and is in no way intended as a substitute for medical consultation.
As with any exercise program, if at any point during your workout you begin to feel faint, dizzy, or have physical discomfort, you should stop immediately and consult a suitably qualified health professional.
ALWAYS USE YOUR COMMON SENSE AND LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!